Sequencing batch reactors (SBR) or sequentialbatch reactors are a type of activated sludge process for the treatment of wastewater. SBR reactors treat wastewater such as sewage or output fromanaerobic digesters or mechanical biological treatment facilities in batches.
Shubham-ATB – Small Sewage Treatment Plants
What is the need of sewage treatment plant?
Due to the environmental pollution and irresponsible human being, day by day there is a scarcity of fresh and pure water from natural resources. It is assumed that the period will come when even after paying the money; there will be shortage in supply of water.
Imagining the worst position in future, the set up of sewage water treatment plant is mainly focused by every building of the society. The green building also helps in saving and recycling of water. It also serves the additional purpose of energy saving.
From where does sewage come?
Sewage consists of waste materials coming from toilets, washroom, kitchen, and so forth. It can be said that sewage is generated from the different areas of industrial, commercial, and residential.
The disposal effluents from the sewage treatment is used in various ways like for toilet flushing, gardening, car washing, floor cleaning, etc. It is meant to say that Sewage effluents are used in all such purposes which are not related to hygiene. It aims to reduce the use of fresh water.
Importance of Shubham-ATB fully automatic sewage plant
Shubham-ATB fully automatic sewage plant caters to the need of minimum 5 people a day to 1000 people a day. With the help of Shubham-ATB it is possible to transport the higher ability to design, construct, and fix the commission plants of various capacities and technologies.
It avails an extensive service in providing wastewater treatment to residential and commercial complexes. Many other places like farm houses, bungalows, project sites, and manufacturing units, etc. are given the same services by it.
The problem of small wastewater treatment plants has increased in recent times. Possibility has dominated necessity in the developments in this branch.
What is Sequential Batch Reactor?
These are the special form of activated sludge treatment. It is a type of treatment process in which the clarifiers are not required. In, this the waste water is treated in batch mode. Each of the batch mode is sequenced through a series of treatment stages.SBR has a small capacity upto 4 solenoid valves or pumps. Possibly, these valves or pumps get malfunctioned any time.
The present situation
There are firms which give an offer to furnish the small waste water treatment plant with an internet connection. The planned servicing and repair of the plants and its operating as well is getting more problems in recent years.
Subham has taken initiative and brought the German Technology called Puroo by ATB. It aims to ease the operation of the plants and keeping it simple and secure.
What is Puroo?
It is the small waste water treatment plants, simple to handle, very secure, clean and economic.
The water flows via the primary settling stage
(1) into the SBR tank
(2). The intermittent aeration takes place in the SBR tank, and that so long until the mechanical ball valve
(3) float activates the air flow pump
(4) due to the higher water level. First, through this activation, the sludge return flow takes place in several short pump strokes. Now follows the settling. With this, the sludge sinks in the SBR tank. The air lift pump is activated again and now transports the treated water out of the plant
(7). A valve
(6) integrated into the outlet differentiates between short pump strokes (= excess sludge draw-off) and longer pump operation (= clarified water draw-off). With minimum water level the air flow is again switched from the air lift pump to the pipe aerator
(5). The sequence starts again from new. The cycle is thus not controlled time-dependent but rather water level-dependent.
Features of Shubham-ATB I-Puroo
- Reliable and energy saving waste water treatment
- The power saving small waste water treatment plant
Why Puroo is simple?
- Because of only one air lift pump, fewer parts have to be installed
- It contains only one air hose
- Absence of solenoid valve. A robust ball float valve commands the air flow directly in absence of electrical energy
- It is pure mechanically
- The very few functions of it has made the operation simple
- The sampling facility is merged
How I-Puroo is clean?
- Subham’s I-Puroo capacity can variably adjust to situations
- The greater surface area ensures a better buffering with fluctuating loads
- Through an opening in the partition wall, the SBR chamber and the preliminary treatment are connected
- They use atleast 80 l/min units for the sufficient extension and security of the service life of the compressor
- Subham’s Puroo meets safely the norms of strict pollution control board limiting the values for BOD less than 30 mg/l and Cod less than 100 mg/l
In what ways I-Puroo is firm?
- It has no prone solenoid valves
- The waste water has no pump
- It follows the SBR process to function
- It can adjust the sudden inflow of water which may be more than its limit
- In an accredited test facility, it has proven its flexibility and capacity in further overload or underload situations
- It has been supplied with the proven and mature control system which is already there for many years
In what ways I-Puroo is Economic?
- It saves the valuable energy
- The waste water is transported once only due to the interconnection of SBR chamber and preliminary treatment stage
- The lower loading enhances the service life of compressor
- The maintenance cost is very low
- 30 kWH is the power consumption per inhabitant in a year
- Flow / Serving capacity: upto 5 person
- Capacity per Day (KLD): 0.75
- Pre Screening: Not Required as Primary Tank act as a Septic Tank and Major particles are settled there. (We Can provide it with an additional Cost)
- Technology: SBR
- Hydraulic retention time in SBR System: Approx. 48 Hr for all Systems (Generally 24 Hr for SBR tank and rest is for Primary and Buffer Tank) Organic load range: Max 350 PPM BOD
- Settling process: As per Cyclic time of SBR System
- Sludge Recirculation Rate: 15 – 30 Minutes after Decanting of Clear Water and it is the part of SBR Cycle
- Tank MOC: RCC / HDPE / MSEP / MS + FRP
- Internal protection: EP / FRP (In case of MS)
- External Protection: Epoxy Paint
- Polishing: Pressure Sand Filter and Carbon Filter If required
- Controls: Automatic Control (without Filteration System)